Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love Potion Tea Bags for Valentine's Day

On the weekend I overheard my twenty-something daughter telling her aunty how much she loved the Valentine's Day gift I made her last year. Shucks it was all worth it. She said it was good to feel loved.

And really, why should Valentine's Day only be about romantic love? Everyone loves to be loved...right?*

So here is what I made her last year. I never got around to posting it!


A heart parcel made from a printed transparency paper filled with hand made tea bags.



A good gift for those tea loving loved ones in your life. I especially enjoyed collaging the tags.

*Cue the song. "Everybody loves somebody.... Sometime." (love the pause just before "sometime" Makes it seem very half hearted and conditional!) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment